However, in recent years, continued expansion has led to added complexity with regards to their digital marketing landscape. Many brokers manage their own digital marketing independently, which creates a duplication of efforts with the head office, as well as competition against fellow franchisees.
In addition to the financial disadvantages, this creates an administrative challenge for the head office and results in a diluted brand image.
MPM offered its franchisees the opportunity to have their digital marketing initiatives managed via the head office, but soon realized it needed a technological solution to sustain and scale this service.
- Appealing enough for franchisees to abandon their independent initiatives and participate in a consolidated digital marketing service
- Flexible enough to support thousands of franchisees
- Able to simplify the process of managing all of the independent digital marketing initiatives
- Demonstration of their culture of innovation and continuous improvement
- Collaborative Dashboard
- Centralized Paid Search Management
- Local Listings Management
- FRANCHISEES were offered a turnkey solution for their digital marketing initiatives. With the tool, there were able to join the platform, monitor the performance of their micro-site and track their individual digital media campaigns.
- THE MPM HEAD OFFICE benefits from the centralized management of its brokers and complete control of their digital marketing investments. And, because its consolidated, the platform has also helped create consistency in the brand image.
Sylvain Mantha VP Sales & Marketing