Assistant Digital Media Strategist
Having won numerous National and International awards in its industry, Dialekta is an innovative digital media agency that is currently seeking someone passionate of digital marketing to fill the role of Assistant Digital Media Strategist.
Located in the heart of the Plateau Mont-Royal, Dialekta offers a collaborative, dynamic and stimulating environment. Join our team and you’ll be a part of Dialekta’s growth!
About the role
As an Assistant Strategist, you will be supporting the Digital Media Strategist in conceiving innovative campaign strategies that are aligned with the clients objectives. Experienced and knowledgeable in how to achieve these strategies, the Assistant Strategist also stays on top of current digital trends and constantly challenges the status quo.
Under the responsibility of the Digital Media Strategist, and working collaboratively with the entire Dialekta team of media specialists, the Assistant Strategist will follow the necessary steps in the campaign creation process, from the client brief to the post-mortem.
Responsibilities of the role:
In association with the client and in collaboration with the Strategist:
- Render client objectives into media strategies and accompany the Strategist in selecting efficient and measurable tactics
- Negotiate with suppliers for media buys
- Prepare media plans
- Identify new opportunities for clients and develop pertinent and structured recommendations to optimize their ROI.
In collaboration with the Media Specialists:
- Assist the client/creative agency with the production of assets
- Execute media buys
- Analyze and optimize campaigns throughout campaign lifetime
- Update reporting on a regular basis using tools such as Excel, Google Analytics and Google Adwords
Requirements and competencies
- 2 years experience in digital media - agency experience, an asset
- University degree in Marketing, E-Commerce, or Business Intelligence
- Previous experience in managing various digital media placements (Direct buys, Programmatic buying, Social, SEM, Retargeting, Native) - Adwords certified, an asset
- Adserver experience (DoubleClick, EyeReturn, Adgear)
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Excel - test will be given during the interview
- Strong writing and speaking skills in both English and French
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, campaign tracking techniques and retargeting (pixel implementation, tracking parameters, conversion and events…)
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills and ability to work in a team. Diplomacy and work ethic is a great part of our core values.
- Good knowledge of the digital advertising industry
- Great sense of organization; capable of managing numerous projects with tight deadlines simultaneously
- Takes pride in a job well done; self-critical, methodical, detail-oriented
- Analytically inclined
- Very comfortable with statistics and figures
- Quick learner, curious, and resourceful
Terms of the Role
- Location: Montreal, QC, Canada
- Full time
- Hire date: as soon as possible
- Salary: subject for discussion
- Collective insurance offered after three months
To submit your application, please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do not hesitate to include examples of campaigns previously worked on.
Only candidates eligible for an interview will be contacted.
Apply only if interested and available for a full-time, permanent position.