ABOUT THE ROLE
Dialekta is a leading digital marketing company headquartered in Canada. Our mission is to push the marketing boundaries through innovation to ensure the best return on investment for our clients. We want to change the way people perceive digital advertising and make a positive impact on their online experiences. Some of our clients include Vidéotron, Novipro, Multi-Prêts Hypothèques, Point S, IDC Dermo et Bell Média. and many more.
What makes Dialekta stand out amongst other agencies is our capacity to develop solutions that turn our clients’ digital marketing into a clear competitive advantage. The Web Developer we are looking for will help us build powerful yet beautiful and easy to use web platforms. We are looking for someone who wants to help our clients help their clients.
The candidate must have great initiative and purpose to build something beyond what our customers wished for. Someone who likes to share ideas and be part of a team that supports each other.
- Bachelors in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent experience
- 3 years of experience as a web developer
- Highly proficient in PHP (5 & 7) & Laravel framework
- Good knowledge of MySQL.
- Experience working with AWS
- Capable of executing projects while respecting tight deadlines.
- Experience in small work teams.
NICE TO HAVE
- Knowledge of unit testing
- Experience with Subversion, Git or Code commit
- Experience working with advertising platforms APIs: Google Adwords , Facebook, Analytics...
- Passionate about technology and motivated to work in a pleasant, fast paced and dynamic environment.
- Conscious about the quality of your work: self-critic, methodical...
- Demonstrates strength in research, analysis, and documentation.
- Excellent skills in communication (French or English), teamwork and being able to make complex concepts accessible to non-technical colleagues.
- Friendly and very positive personality.
- Fast learner, anticipate challenges before coding and ability to suggest your own solutions
- Being responsible of your own code by following QA processes and make sure it can be implemented on a larger scale
- Schedule flexibility
- Support and mentoring
- Health and dental insurance
- Subsidized in part: gym membership, Bixi rental, Monthly public transport pass and more.
- Corporate participation in Voluntary Retirement Savings Plan (VRSP)
- Best managers and coworkers