Digital Media Intern
Having won numerous National and International awards in its industry, Dialekta is an innovative digital media agency that is currently seeking someone passionate of digital marketing to fill the role of Assistant Digital Media Strategist.
Located in the heart of the Plateau Mont-Royal, Dialekta offers a collaborative, dynamic and stimulating environment. Join our team and you’ll be a part of Dialekta’s growth!
About the role
Paid internship (credited or not), only candidates interested interested for a permanent position at the end of their internship need apply.
As a digital media intern, you will be supporting the Media team with their PPC (pay-per-click), SEM and Facebook campaigns. Once the strategy and buying process is complete, you will assist with the programming, optimization and reporting of such campaigns.
The candidate will have the following responsibilities:
Month 1 - 3
- Update campaign reports in Excel
- Automate reports
- Send reports to clients
- Optimize campaigns
- Regular follow-ups ensuring campaign delivery is met within the specified dates and allocated budget
- Obtain Adwords Search certification (SEM)
- Program Google Search, Google Display, YouTube, LinkedIn and Facebook campaigns.
Month 4 - 6
- Once the aforementioned responsibilities are mastered, you will be invited to elaborate digital media strategies pour SEM campaigns.
- Define search volumes, budget and campaign structure
- Write ad copy
- Define keywords
- Deliver proposal to the client
6 months and beyond: Permanent job offer (Do not apply unless you can accept a permanent position at the end of your internship).
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Excel - test will be given during the interview
- Strong writing and speaking skills in both English and French
- Knowledge in Web Analytics - experience in Google Analytics or Adwords an asset
- College education or University degree in Marketing, e-Commerce, or Business Intelligence (good grades - scores may be consulted)
- Executing analytical projects (database analysis, web analysis…)
- Pertinent experience in client reporting (post-mortem, final reports, Excel, PowerPoint...)
- Organized, capable of managing multiple projects at once while respecting tight timelines
- Meticulous, takes pride in a job well done and detail-oriented
- Curious, problem-solver
- Passionate about the web industry, e-marketing and digital media
Terms of the Role
- Location: Montreal, QC, Canada
- Full time
- Hire date: as soon as possible
- Fantastic work environment and beautiful office space
To submit your application, please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.
Only candidates eligible for an interview will be contacted.
Only candidates interested for a permanent position at the end of their internship need apply.