Dialekta is one of the most innovative digital advertising agency in Quebec. We won numerous prizes for having pushed the boundaries of our industry, including a "Grand Prix Boomerang", an MIA award and were an official Webby honoree. If you sometimes see an online ad that seems to meet your exact needs at the exact time, that's pretty much our speciality.
Via SEO, Inbound, Paid Search, Banners, Videos, Social Media or Mobile ads we ensure to stay true to our mission, which is to provide the best return on investment on our client's media budgets.
What sets us apart is that we work in partnership with many advertising agencies, big and small, to help them create winning media strategies.
We are always on the lookout for candidates truly passionate about the web and new technologies.
Join our team and play a key role in the creation of an amazing startup !
Your Typical day:
- Author SEO plans that help our clients perform and grow
- Monitor the results of your kickass SEO strategies
- Create both on-site and off-site optimizations
- Garner results that impact both traffic numbers and conversions
- Understand the value and application of content within SEO
- Leverage digital analytics to improve performance and discover opportunities
- Perform technical audits of websites to remove any hurdles for indexation
- Can contribute to the creative storm within our SEO team
- Manages priorities with grace in a fast paced agency
- Can perform within a deadline-focused environment
- Looks at complex website problems as a fun challenge
- Has a strong understanding of SEO and its impact on overall marketing strategies
- Is up to date on the latest SEO innovations
- 2 years experience in web, ideally in content or SEO
- Agency experience a big plus
- Good knowledge of web and SEO’s technical aspects (HTML, indexing, HTTP headers, duplicate content, structured data, migration plans)
- Good knowledge of SEO tools (Google Search Console et Bing Webmaster Tools, suite Moz, Google AdWords : Keyword Planner and other keyword research tools, Ahrefs, BuzzStream, etc.)
- Solid understanding of Google Analytics and other digital analytics software (GAIQ certificate is a nice to have)
- Proficiency in Windows and Office: Google Docs, Excel, PowerPoint
- Experience in managing/maintaining a blog or a content platform in a professional context
- Bilingual (French and English)
Terms of Role:
- Location: Montreal, QC, Canada
- Full time
- Hire date: as soon as possible
- Salary: subject for discussion
- Collective insurance offered after three months