Having won numerous National and International awards in its industry, Dialekta is an innovative digital media agency that is currently seeking someone passionate of digital marketing to fill the role of SEO intern.
Located in the heart of the Plateau Mont-Royal, Dialekta offers a collaborative, dynamic and stimulating environment. Join our team and you’ll be a part of Dialekta’s growth!
About the role
Paid internship (credited or not), only candidates interested for a permanent position at the end of their internship need to apply.
The SEO intern will be supporting the SEO team to analyze websites of prospective clients, generate mini SEO audits, produce complete audits, and create benchmarks. Once the SEO mandate is signed and approved by our experts, you will assist them in the implementation of SEO strategies and the production of ranking reports.
The candidate will have the following responsibilities:
Month 1 - 3
- Mini-audit and SEO audit
- Ranking reports
- Automatization of mini-audits
- Monitor our clients ranking with SEO tools (MOZ, Screaming Frog, Majestic SEO, Semrush)
- Read about new SEO tools and the latest trends in the field
Month 4 - 6
Once the aforementioned responsibilities are mastered, you will be invited to elaborate SEO strategies.
- Prepare Keyword analysis documents
- Write content for strategic SEO elements in the website
- Estimate quotes for potential clients
- Prepare the proposal document for the client
6 months and beyond: Permanent job offer (Do not apply unless you can accept a permanent position at the end of your internship).
- Knowledge of SEO analysis tools such as Woorank ans Dareboost
- Strong writing and speaking skills in both English and French
- Bonnes notions SEO et de certains outils que nous utilisons
- Connaissance des outils Google (utilisation de Search console un atout)
- Pertinent experience in search engine optimization, whether for a personal website or another site
- University level education in a related field, such as marketing or e-commerce, showing strong knowledge in web
- Experience monitoring a website's ranking with SEO tools such as Moz, Semrush, etc.
- Organized, capable of managing multiple projects at once while respecting tight timelines
- Meticulous, takes pride in a job well done and detail-oriented
- Curious, problem-solver
- Passionate about the web industry, e-marketing and SEO
Terms of the Role
- Location: Montreal, QC, Canada
- Full time
- Hire date: as soon as possible
- Fantastic work environment and beautiful office space
To submit your application, please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.
Only candidates eligible for an interview will be contacted.
Only candidates interested for a permanent position at the end of their internship need apply.