Having won numerous National and International awards in its industry, Dialekta is an innovative digital media agency that is currently seeking someone passionate of digital media to to fill the role of SEO Analyst.
Supervised by our SEO & Analytics Director, the SEO Analyst’s job will consist in building, implementing and measuring SEO strategies for our clients to help increase their online presence and visibility on search engines. Daily tasks will also include managing client relations and ensuring proper follow-ups of ongoing SEO projects.
Located in the heart of the Plateau Mont-Royal, Dialekta offers a collaborative, dynamic and stimulating work environment!
As SEO Analyst, you will focus on providing and implementing SEO strategies for our clients and verify their execution to ensure proper visibility by following best practices for search engines.
- Perform full SEO audits
- Work on the on-site and off-site optimization strategies
- Help our clients increase online visibility and organic website traffic
- Ensure proper follow-up of our clients ranking and provide detailed reports
- Analysis of our clients sites using various monitoring and measurement tools
- 2 to 3 years experience in web, ideally in content or SEO
- Good knowledge of web and SEO’s technical aspects (HTML, indexing, HTTP headers, duplicate content, structured data, migration plans)
- Good knowledge of SEO tools (Google Search Console et Bing Webmaster Tools, suite Moz, Google AdWords : Keyword Planner and other keyword research tools, Ahrefs, BuzzStream, etc.)
- Solid understanding of Google Analytics and other digital analytics software ( GAIQ certificate is a nice to have)
- Proficiency in Windows and Office: Google Docs, Excel (pivot tables), PowerPoint
- Experience in managing/maintaining a blog or a content platform in a professional context
- Bilingual (French and English)
- Passionate about the latest SEO and web-related innovations
- Organized, resourceful, detail-oriented
- Strong ability to multi-task and manage several projects at once
- Team-player and ability to effectively collaborate with colleagues
- Curious, with a strong interest for the web and its constant evolution
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, innovative environment
TERMS OF THE ROLE
- Location: Montreal, QC, Canada
- Full time
- Hire date: as soon as possible
- Salary: subject for discussion
- Collective insurance offered after three months
To submit your application, please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only candidates eligible for an interview will be contacted.
Apply only if interested and available for a full-time, permanent position.